Interpreting children in the midst of divorce can be difficult at times. Both parents are dealing with issues all on their own, sometimes leaving children in the middle. Take the quiz below to help determine if you would benefit from Parenting Strategies Therapy here at the Center of Psychological Effectiveness. Call us today for a free consultation as well. (954) 583-8831 or at (800) 714-COPE. We're located at 7390 NW 5th Street, Suite 5, in Plantation, Florida 33317. We're a member of the greater Fort Lauderdale area as well.
Take our Parenting Quiz
- Do you ask your child(ren) to deliver a message to their other parent?
- Do you find yourself more annoyed lately?
- Do you see changes in your child(ren)’s grades at school?
- Do you notice changes in your child(ren)’s behavior?
- Do you find that your child(ren) spend time alone more often?
- Is there a tense voice tone between you and your child(ren)’s other parent?
- Do you and your child(ren)’s other parent negotiate parenting questions with an argument?
- Does your child ever feel placed in the middle between you and their other parent?
- Do you feel resentment towards your child(ren)’s other parent?
- Do you have difficulty approaching your child(ren)’s other parent with special requests?
If you answered yes to three or more questions, you would benefit from Parenting Strategies Therapy.
FREE Telephone consultations are available by calling 1-800-714-COPE / 954-583-8831 or at (954) 583-8831 or CLICK HERE and let our therapists make a difference in your life today! COPE is located at 7390 NW 5th Street, Suite 5, in Plantation, Florida. We are located within the Greater Fort Lauderdale Area.